Self Employment / Partnerships

Helping you make accounts and tax returns easy

partnership accounting

If you are self-employed or form part of a partnership, you will have to file your self-assessment returns with H.M. Revenue and Customs by the 31st of January following the tax year end. Any tax and national insurance payments must also be made on this date. H.M. Revenue and Customs issue automatic fines for late returns, and subsequent fines and interest thereafter until the returns are submitted.

We can meet you, at your convenience, to discuss your specific needs and offer an accountancy package to suit you. We believe that accountancy should be affordable and will always quote a fixed price for the accountancy package we discuss, giving you peace of mind about the costs involved. After we have completed your work we will meet you and present it to you, fully explaining all the details involved in a manner that you can understand.

The service that we offer is a year round accountancy service. We pride ourselves in the communications we have with our clients, always making our clients aware of deadlines and any other matter particular to them as individuals. We will explain everything to you in a way that you can understand. We make ourselves readily available to all our clients for advice, when they need it, on all matters concerning them. Some of the accountancy services we can help you with are:

  • Starting up with Self-Assessment or with Partnerships,
  • Completing your year-end accounts,
  • Calculating the amount of tax and national insurance payments due,
  • Online filing of your Self-Assessment return and/or Partnership return,
  • Initiating any repayments of overpaid tax,
  • Provision of VAT services,
  • Communicating with HM Revenue and Customs on your behalf,
  • Advising on profitability, budgeting, and cash flow.

Whether you are new to self-employment, looking to switch accountants, or need to get up-to-date with overdue returns – we can help you. You can telephone us on 01535 640 354 or 07582 669 144, email the office at, or fill in the on-line form.


We believe that everyone has a responsibility to conduct their affairs ethically. We can provide you with the knowledge to help you ensure that you are claiming the allowances you are entitled to, and that you are paying the correct amount of tax or claiming the correct amount of refund.


increased profit

Increase Your Profitability

We will help you to claim the correct expenses and ensure your taxable profits are accurate.  We can also help your to analyse your overheads so that you know what profit margins need to be made to increase your profitability.

Don't Get Stressed About It!

There is no need for tax to be taxing.  We can help you meet your deadlines in a timely fashion and communicate with HM Revenue and Customs on your behalf should the need arise.

Close Menu